"If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else."
- Yogi Berra
Event / Promotion Planning
Why Host an Event or a Promotion?
A successful event or promotion can take your customer service to the next level, help build rapport, gain potential clients, promote a product or service and create positive buzz for your business. However, a poorly organized event or promotion can do just the opposite.
People are busier now than ever and overwhelmed with marketing messages. People have become strategic with their time making sure it's time well spent. If you don't take the time to create a strategic plan for your promotion or event, the chances are greater your missing key aspects.
What is Involved?
Gone are the days of putting out coffee and cookies for customers and waiting for them to show up. There are many factors you have to consider before executing the event or promotion. It's good to know why you are hosting an event or promotion, what your goals are, how you plan on tracking your goals, who your target audience is and how you are going to reach them, understanding your customer's expectations, all while staying on budget. We'll take you step by step through the planning process to make sure you cover all the details within six sessions.
After Six Sessions You Will:
- Understand your goals for the event or promotion
- Have the tools needed to create and track your project's budget
- Know the logistic details that need to be completed
- Learn who your target audience is and know how to reach them
- Have a risk management plan in place when applicable
- Learn the tools to finish a post event/promotion report